Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fun Friday: The Digital Sabbatical Has Returned



TIME TO PUT OUR FEET UP AND GET ON THE ROAD!

I get excited. 
I don’t get excited about shopping or trying on clothes.
I get excited.
I don’t get excited about chores, mowing the lawn or picking up dog poo on our walk.
I get excited…
ABOUT CAMPING!

Do you know why?
Because I’m legally allowed to check out!

Without internet service…what CAN I do?
Without cell phone service…what WILL I do?

NOTHING.

EAT.
RELAX.
READ.
NOTHING.

It’s time.

It’s been a while...

It’s time…

For me to say goodbye...

I’m going where most won’t dare: into the woods WITHOUT MY PHONE!

Read why:



Everyone should try to find ways to take time off. Life is too short not to.

Not ready? Read More:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog