Monday, October 27, 2014

Do You Believe This Is The Way to A Better Day?

"Hands Reaching Out In Sky" by SOMMAI vis www.freedigitalphotos.net


My daughter  recently got asked to be involved in OLWEUS...

What's that?

I had to ask that question myself…most of all- how to pronounce it.


Ironically, this came along at a time where I'm about to launch my 'Thanks & Giving Project' in November's News-Herald County Kids magazine. And it's definitely relative.

You might think the video or the actors are a bit on the cheesy side, they could be,
but the truth is, this is actually how things could work out every day.

If you don't feel at least a little something after watching it,
you might be just a little bit cynical.

Smile and lend a hand...
it could brighten your day.

If you don't believe me…
TRY IT-
I DARE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog