|Can be purchased on Ebay|
....Just so that we can sit and wait.
We wait.... to drop off the first child
We wait.... to pick up the next child
We wait to leave the house to pick up the first child...
and so on and so on....
A) Get kind of boring sometimes.
B) Get on our nerves because we always feel like we aren't accomplishing things we need to do.
But with these 20 tips you might not mind being your child's proverbial taxi:
- Get yourself a novel, keep it in the car and bring it with you everywhere and read it while you 'wait'
- Schedule doctor and dentists appointments
- Catch up with a friend via phone, email or in person
- Read Twitter or catch up on Facebook
- Delete old pictures, email or text messages on your phone to free up space and make it quicker
- Make your grocery list (oh heck, maybe just go grocery shopping and get it over with)
- Have one-on-one time with your other child or children
- Go on a date with your spouse
- Meet a friend for coffee
- Get audio books from the library; save gas by staying in the parking lot listening to it
- Go to the gym
- Google new recipes (because we could all use new ideas for dinner)
- Write upcoming early-release notes and/or transportation changes for your children's teachers
- Write out lunch money checks
- Make a To-Do List
- Cut out coupons
- Clean out the car
- Purge the filing cabinet
- Empty the junk drawer
- Take a nap (but don't forget to set your alarm!)
What do you do in between Taxi Stops?